The struggle against tuberculosis in Sweden: Die erste Internationale Tuberkulose-Konference: Bericht. September , Bd. Proceedings of the International Sanitary Conference: provided for by joint resolution of the Senate and House of Representatives in the early part of England and Wales: Official report of the Executive Committee for Great Britain and Ireland: an account of certain of the more important steps taken in England and Wales with the object of accelerating the decline in the death-rate from pulmonary tuberculosis, which has been in progress during the last fifty years: report for England and Wales.
- Boys from Brazil.
- 5th Congress of Infectologists and 2nd Congress of Microbiologists of Bosnia and Herzegovina 12222.
- ICN Congress Singapore | ICN - International Council of Nurses;
- Economic Harmonies?
- 19th AILA World Congress?
Hygeia: City of health: a city of health. Mortality among negroes in cities: proceedings of the Conference for Investigations of City Problems held at Atlanta University, May , Public health and medicine.
Reports on serological investigations presented to the second International Conference on the Standardisation of Sera and Serological Tests held at the Pasteur Institute in Paris in November Serological investigations: reports. Die Tuberkulose nach ihren juristischen Beziehungen in rechtsvergleichender Darstellung: Vortrag gehalten auf der 6.
Internationalen Tuberkulose-Konferenz am September in Wien. An account of the drainage of Paris: Account of the drainage of Paris: On the main drainage of London and the interception of the sewage from the river Thames.
ACM and its Special Interest Groups Host More Than 170 Events Worldwide
Report to the International Sanitary Conference of a commission from that body, to which were referred the questions relative to the origin, endemicity, transmissibility and propagation of Asiatic cholera. Prevention of infant mortality: being the papers and discussions of a conference held at New Haven, Conn.
- The Upper Jurassic invertebrate faunas of Cape Leslie, Milne Land. I. Oxfordian and Lower Kimmeridgian;
- Past Congress & Conference Venues - IFSCC IFSCC;
- MAC PROTOCOL - DIPLOMATIC CONFERENCE (Pretoria 11-22 November 12222).
- Skeletal Muscle Metabolism in Exercise and Diabetes.
- Modern Chinese: History and Sociolinguistics;
- Genre: conference publication - Contagion - CURIOSity Digital Collections Search Results.
- The Cambridge History of the Cold War: Volume 3, Endings?
- Clinicians Guide to Mind Over Mood.
- The Quest for Global Dominance: Transforming Global Presence into Global Competitive Advantage;
- Search science events?
- Lonely Planet Kyoto (6th Edition);
The Bertillon classification of causes of death: recommended for the use of registrars of vital statistics after the first revision of Paris, by the American Public Health Association and by the Conference of State and Provincial Boards of Health of North America. Reports and resolutions relating to sanitary legislation: presented to the American Public Health Association at its Meeting in Richmond, Va. Massachusetts Conference on Tuberculosis: sixth session, March 28, : [presented papers].
I: Documents Vol. I: Summary Records Vol. I: First Session Vol. II: Second Session Vol. II: Resumed Session Vol.
Past AILA World Congresses - AILA
I: Final documents Vol. II: Summary Records Vol.
Report by the General Committee on the progress of the work of the Conference and on the appointment of the Drafting Committee. Educational activities About Mentorship Programme Search Mentorship Centres Register Mentorship Centre Apply for Mentorship Submit Report Parity Commission About the Parity Commission Latest news Parity Blog Parity Survey Who we are Join us TAE Steering Committee elections TAE Day Speciality training UEMS Search for jobs Advertise open positions EU Partner Search EU Framework Programme EU Health Programme Stop TB Partnership White papers
Related Second Catalogue of Publications of International Congresses and Conferences
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved